Wow,
it is so hard to believe that it has been 1 year today. In 6 minutes Justin will be exactly 1 year old. He was born at 10:46am. I look back at the blog and see how much has changed in just a short amount of time. And, just how much you can love someone. It is really amazing. We won't be having any big party today since some of the house is still under the weather, but will plan something later this month.
pic to come soon
5 comments:
I sure was thinking of you this AM as I was getting ready to go to work.
HAPPY 1ST B-Day Little Friend!!!
Wow! A whole year!! I still feel like we have newborns, Alicia!! Well congratulations and enjoy all the wonderful changes to come!!!
Happy Birthday Justin!
Happy Birthday, Justin!!!!
Hope you got our birthday card.
Have a wonderful day!
the funnest thing about these early birthdays...is the kid doesn't really know if you are celebrating it late or not... ;) and as for me...I still like to celebrate my birthday all month...
so considering Justin's is the end of one month...he gets to go into the next month....SWEET! Happy late birthday Justin...!!! One is cool...two is better...just wait!!!
Post a Comment