Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Fever today

Well, I went in last night to feed Justin at 1:30 and he was having a hard time BF and breathing...his nose was a bit stuffy...I put him back in his crib, but he moaned for about 15 minites..so I put him in our bed to watch him.

He slept until 6 and then ate again, and slept in my arms on the couch until 7:30...woke up and he had a fever. I took his temp 3 times, got 101.5, 103.2, so I didn't know which was correct. He had 2 layers of clothes on to sleep in, so I took a layer off, but he was still not feeling good, we snuggled for a while, called Daddy and Grandpa said to put him in the tub..did that and now (9am) he is a bit better, playing with toys, etc...not too much of an appetite though..we have a stuffy nose still, green and grose!

Now it is 9:30 and we are playing hard, temp seems to be back to normal, but I am not sure about my thermometer....I took my temp and it was good, so it must be right, just seemed like J's temp was all over the place this am....

3 comments:

BandK said...

Poor little Justin!! No fun being suck -- especially so close to his birthday!! Hope he's back to 100% soon.

BandK said...

Oops I mean sick, not suck! LOL

Gina said...

good grief I hope he gets better soon! Abigail is still the same as on Sunday when we saw you so I am hoping it wasn't us that shared the germs. If it was I am so sorry!!! Hope we can still get together on Monday.