Here is Justin wearing his New Happy Heiny......I tried to make my first cloth diaper all in one and I don't really like it...I might still try some more...or not. I do know that for our second baby (no I am not PG)...I do want to do cloth. We have the G's with prefold inserts for his size now and I have 3 Large G's...so really Justin is set...I really like the Happy Heiny's, but since I already have stuff that works, it seems like too much $$$ for something I don't REALLY need.
On the cloth front, we are doing well. There are days that we use more disposables, just out of need. Like the other day, it seemed like we used all the covers, etc...so we used 2 more disposables than normal, but we are back to cloth today. And, I can say that changing a diaper in the car is awful! The only great place for him to get changed is in the front seat, but he is so uncomfortable....so it isn't an easy chore and sometimes a D is easier......

Justin and Daddy are playing with his push car....

And, this is what you do when Justin goes to bed and the power is out! Play RISK....coarse I was loosing and by 10pm I was ready for bed....so we bailed on the game, but Todd had about 80% domination.

Other than that, this weekend we treked to Ikea......didn't buy much - but sometimes it is fun to get ideas, etc. I wanted a coat rack for the front door (since we have a closet, but the coats typically end up on the couch)....and we found one we liked, but it was already stained and not in a color we liked, so Todd is going to make it for us.
Other than that...not much else going on.
2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR ALICIA.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
Hi Alicia!
Your little fella (and your big fella) are cuties.
Hope you have a wonderful birthmonth!
Patsy
Post a Comment