Wednesday, January 09, 2008

The Sleep Easy Solution

So, while Todd was home for his vacation, we decided we were determined to get Justin Sleep trained. It has been a battle for some time now, and Mommy & Daddy are ready for some sleep - by themselves! So, once we got home from our trip, we instituted that Justin sleep in his own bed at night and during naps. It was amazing...the first few days was a little rough, and then it seemed it was a breeze for a few days...then we hit a rough night or two, and alass, today seems to be going better.

I read the book "The Sleep Easy Solution" It has really helped...I now understand a little better that I shouldn't just run and get him, let him cry a little and he might go back to sleep, etc. So, any of you Mom's out there struggling like I was, read this book. It actually gives you sleep solutions by age group...and if you can only read 2 chapters, it tells you what to read, and to read the rest later. I thought it was a great book.

We are still working on this. Last night Justin was up every 2 hours. By 3 am I was so done, so I sent Todd in to check on him, but Todd thought he might be hungry, so I got up with him....hoping someday soon he will sleep through the night.

No comments: