Happy Birthday Cuz...! Amazing that a year has passed! Thinking of you today! Thought we'd get to celebrate this weekend, but maybe not. My mom is sicker and will probably still be.
I know...the hair.....meant to comment on that. We had an appt with auntie 2 weeks ago, but and then another last week, but then I was sick...now this week - we don't want to give her our kooties...so maybe next week!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Cuz...! Amazing that a year has passed! Thinking of you today!
Thought we'd get to celebrate this weekend, but maybe not. My mom is sicker and will probably still be.
Justin needs a haircut! Poor guy, it's nearly in his eyes! LOL
Justin needs a haircut! Poor guy, it's nearly in his eyes! LOL
I know...the hair.....meant to comment on that. We had an appt with auntie 2 weeks ago, but and then another last week, but then I was sick...now this week - we don't want to give her our kooties...so maybe next week!
what a charming little man...one year old and all is well!! sorry his mommie is sick..that is no fun!
Post a Comment