Well, last night was terrible! We were up a lot, and then at least an hour at 3:30am. It was insane. When Justin finally woke up in the am, we got in the car and headed the 45 mile trip to town. I had called the Dr. and got the answering service, but found out they opened at 8:30, so I called at 8:35 and they said to come in as soon as we got into town...a relief that they would see us so soon. And, Todd took part of the AM off so he could go with us. I was a bit frazzled, to say the least, so the extra hands and driver was nice....yes, he is still sick too.
Anyway, Justin has an ear infection. He has green goo coming out his nose and his eyes, his eyes are all red, etc. He is looking a bit better tonight, as Todd just got home at 8pm and says he looks so much better...attitude is better etc. He is on a prescribed med....so, we will see how the weekend goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment