Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Yup - I am 31 today

Thank you to all of you whom wished me a Happy Day. It has been a very busy day. I got my first call at 8:30 and was on the phone almost the whole time with various people until around Noon. Justin did pretty well not having my full attention, but he did bite me around 11:45 - cue to Mom, I am hungry...so off the phone to be with Justin. Daddy came home and we had lunch. Justin got a nap, although it was only 20 minutes....I think he was feeling deprived of Mommy, so I held him for another hour (I know, bad bad, but I do love to hold him and watch him sleep sometimes).

Off to Wally world for a quick trip of a few needs, and home to play with Justin until Daddy get's home. Sorry I haven't responded to all my wishes via email yet....Thank You....it felt so nice to have so many friends call/write, etc and wish me a good day.

Todd came home and cooked me dinner....pork chops, potatos, and fresh bread....desert is yet to come - he is napping at the present time, but will wake him in a minute for desert....YUM!!!

I hope to find a picture of myself 31 years ago...but it is late and need to be with Todd for a bit..hopefully tomorrow I will find it.

No comments: