I finally called the doctor today. I feel like I am taking two steps forward, one step back. I actually just called to check about OTC meds while nursing....when the nurse talked to me and heard how bad my voice was, then that I was also caring for a little one (she thought I was a saint for going 6 days)...and so she talked to the doc. They wrote me a prescription over the phone to our local drugstore...so I didn't have to drive to town and back, it was so very nice of them. No co-pay either. Now, if I had known they were going to prescribe me something, I would have gotten some for Todd too, but didn't think of that till after the fact, so since he isn't nursing, I got him some Zicam...the Mucinex just isn't working for him.
hoping to feel really good tomorrow.
1 comment:
oh Friend I hope you feel better soon!
I've been fighting a sore throat and runny nose for 2 days. I refuse to be sick. Airborne and Vit. C are my hope.
Post a Comment