Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Hello. . anyone on the other end of this phone

Well, here it is Wednesday (I think)...anyway, we are all still sick (yes, somehow the bug is lingering with us). I have laryngitis - so the house has been pretty quiet...I try to talk, but can only whisper...Justin on the other hand can scream very well. Right now he is in his crib screaming like crazy (he isn't too hot on this back in his own crib at naptime yet, but I think I will let him cry today). The problem is that I cough and then he hears me, so he gets all riled up again. I hope this all ends soon.

But, even though the nap thing isn't working, he is in a fairly good mood. He still has a very runny nose and he is coughing too. He is still on his antibiotics...oh, and he is teething...both sides on the bottom are really swollen. Nothing helps!

I did try to catch some fun photo's for the day to let you know we will survive :) Here is Justin talking on the phone.



This is Justin's favorite dog named "Spot"...it actually is on his shirt too...he came from Mervyns and he loves him. Last night we went to check on him and he had a hold around spot with his arm, they were head to head...it was adorable. And, last night went well, in his own crib, only woke up once at 2am.



Daddy comes home for lunch every day. Justin loves his daddy. This is them today, Justin insisted that Daddy read him his book. Not that he really listens, but he likes it. Yesterday, Todd was getting ready to leave for work and Justin went and sat in front of the door - like he was guarding the door and daddy couldn't leave.


I think he is very puzzled here


Oh My . . .

5 comments:

rae ann said...

WOW. did todd shave off his mustache? you've gotta post a pic of that....

Growininwillows said...

I will try to steal a shot tonight.

BandK said...

That last pic of Justin is ADORABLE!! He could be Baby of the Year . . . LOL

What a cutie pie, even though he's sick. And I'm so sorry to hear you're still sick. Hope you feel better soon!

MaryD said...

Total cutie! What a great picture, "Oh My!"

Gina said...

We have an ear infection now and the cold is back, so I totally get how fun it is at your house. Groan...