Well, it has been a while since I have posted. We have been keeping busy around here. Daddy was home for a week, so we were able to get spoiled with him around.
The weekend before New years we spent 3 days with Mom & Dad. We ended up coming home a bit earlier than expected, since a storm was coming through...we had gone to visit Grandma and hit black ice on the road, so the next day we headed home. We drove home New Year's Eve and got home around 10pm, so Todd and I stayed up till Midnight....
We spent New Year's shopping in town, although we only bought groceries. The next few days we stayed at home and Todd was able to clean the garage and get it organized (although I think he wants to do more too). I worked a little bit on cleaning the office. It is amazing how much recycling piles up. I keep a bin of "to be shredded" and it took me an hour to shred it all. And, daily I have recycling to keep up with - lot's of junk mail.
On Saturday, we went to town and went to Little Nellie's (our niece) birthday party - she turned 1 today. Happy Birthday Nellie!
Sunday was a day at home, just a trip to the local store here...not too much going on round here. And yesterday, I was off to town to do deliveries, and run a bunch of errands. Of coarse I didn't get them all done, so I have more to do here in town today.
I did go to the baby re-used store. I am about a 95% cloth diaper Mom now and it really isn't that bad. I thought I would just be discusted at the #2's, but it isn't too bad - really! So, i have been drooling of Happy Heiny's for about a year now..they are kinda spendy, so yesterday I bought one to test it out. I still have yet to wash it, but will do that today. I looked at how it is made and it is so easy, so If I like them, I plan to make my own! In all my spare time - RIGHT :)
No pics for today, but hopefully soon. Just thought you would all like to know we are still here.
2 comments:
that would be awesome if you made your own HH! how fun! there's a mom in our 'hood who does this... her site:
http://www.zoombabygear.com/
it's cute because she always has her little crawler in the store with her. her fabrics are totally fun too.
so when are you coming back? our last visit was a little... short...?
Good for you, working on the sleep thing. Since Justin is nearly a year old, it is definitely time for him to sleep all night, and sleep in his own room. You will really be amazed at the better quality of sleep you and Todd have too. You probably don't realize you're not sleeping as deeply because you're hearing him.
Sounds like it's really working! :-)
Post a Comment