Friday, October 31, 2008

But I don't wanna be a fireman

Okay, so I had all these great images of Justin spending the day visiting friends and family with his Fireman outfit on. Well, he hates wearing it.....despises it and insists that we take it "off"

He just came in after taking if off and promptly took it to the dirty laundry basket and "shoved" it in....I think he is trying to hide it so I won't make him wear it....and I won't. I got his picture and that is fine....no point in making him miserable...so to all you who will see him, I guess he will be a little boy for today.



2 comments:

Shana said...

Oh this just made me laugh!!! It's so funny when they start to have an opinion and know how to express it! Great pictures and such a cute fireman and little boy you have!

Gina said...

Simply pitiful!!! This was Abigail last year until we went outside to go Trick-Or-Treating...then she forgot to be mad. Thanks for the drop off yesterday. Sorry I missed you. The ornament is cute ;)