Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Just some photo's to share

So it has been a while since my last post....I know Dad checks these daily and I have been slacking...I should have done the daily post thingy for November...but I probably wouldn't keep it up.

Justin and Daddy enjoying coloring.



"CHEESE" Justin loves to say "Cheese" when you take his picture now. He has more words lately. No Way is the most new word..not just No, but NO WAY.


Reading books in his room....in Mommy's chair.


We are still here...struggling again with sleeping...but Justin just woke from a 3 hour nap, so I have high hopes of a good night sleep tonight....for the past week or so he hasn't been napping as long and hasn't been sleeping at night well either...maybe he is getting better?

Todd and I celebrated our 5th Anniversary on Sunday. We took Justin to visit his Grandma Nellie on Saturday and Todd and I had "date day". We did some shopping - were able to try on clothes kid free, had a nice lunch out and did our grocery shopping. I know, not a high class hotel stay or anything, but we are pinching our pennies and decided to stay local and spend a little on ourselves and enjoy the time together. Justin had a great time with Grandma and I think we will make this a monthly event!

For those of you wondering about our Anniversary...we do have 2. We were officially married in November, and had our wedding in May of the next year. So, we are fortunate enough to get to celebrate 2 times a year...maybe a trip in may next year will happen...we will see. :)

No comments: