Sunday, April 06, 2008

Happy Birthday to Todd today

Today is Todd's 32nd birthday. We haven't been too lively here. Yesterday Nellie took us to lunch and we went out window shopping a bit together.

We woke up (after our treacherous night with Justin) and I made Todd an Omelette - I must say that Todd is better at making these than I am. We went to the local store to get some goods and then hit the park, but Justin again was not in a great mood, so that didn't last long.

We are teething here, hence Justin being so grouchy. . and sometimes the mama being grouchy too.

I made an angel food cake with strawberry's for Todd's cake (per his request)...it was good...oh and we had BBQ steak for dinner (a treat that we rarely have) with sauteed mushrooms....and a salad...yummy!

1 comment:

Gina said...

Happy Belated Birthday Todd!!!