Sunday, April 06, 2008

Home again, Home again, Jigiddy Jig. . .

Justin and I spend a week at home with Mom & Dad...We had a nice time with them, and were able to visit with Tootlepops as well. . .

Oma came with me on the drive to get there and I did the drive home by myself...it was perfect. Justin is a great traveler. . the ride up was worse than home, as he didn't nap all afternoon - but was so very tired...oh well.

He slept great at my parents house, only woke up 1 time per night to eat and back into his pack n play....at Tootlepops house, it was a different story and since we have been home, another story as well. . . he is so stubborn...but, we still love him.

Here he is today on his car...



And in his other car. . . note the new hair cut . . .


Riding my car.


This is the way Justin rides, Justin Rides :)


Big Smiles . . I see a little bit of both Todd and I in this picture...mostly I think he looks like Todd.

No comments: