not much this week has been frugal about me. I had a conversation with my dentist though about generic medicine (Infant Tylenol and IB). He said they are most likely made in the exact same plant and just have a different label on the front. After a patten expires, then anyone can make the item and so generics are a dime a dozen. We now only buy generic and I know that saves a lot of $$$. I bet I save at least $2.50 per bottle.
I wish there was a way to be more frugal about the cost of Gas....it sure does hit us when we go to the big town 1 or 2 times a week. We do drive our car now more than ever and only put in about $20 of gas when we need it in our SUV.
I have also been wanting to get a few books, so I looked at the online library catalog and they have them there, so I will be off this week to check them out - if time permits.
2 comments:
aghh have you been buying name brand, not you! LOL. I didn't know that you were not aware of this, would have passed on the tidbit of info. Great to stop by the other day to chat and play for a bit.
I was buying brand name until about 3 months ago and figured it had to work all the same...
Post a Comment