Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Mustard . . .blogworthy?

Okay, so I was chatting with Aunt Dana yesterday and told her what I had gotten Todd for his birthday and she said I had to blog about it, everyone should get a kick out of it.

So, first let me say that Todd and I (since having Justin) have put more effort and thought into our child than ourselves, so our Christmas and Birthdays are more for Justin than us. And, agreed to not do Bday gifts this year.

Ok, so for months now I have been eyeing some Mustard (yes the kind you put on a sandwich) at the store. This is a special mustard from a local brewery (honey and spice I think)....and I thought it would be a fun and consumable gift, so that is what Todd received for his Bday from me & Justin!
So, he can now enjoy his gift for at least 2 weeks on his lunch :)

1 comment:

Dim and Jana said...

Happy Birthday Todd--I hope you enjoy your mustard! That is so funny...