So Justin is still struggling with his teeth. I noticed today that another molar is coming in, but on the bottom and the other side is really swollen. We gave him Tylenol and will keep it up...poor guy - he is drooling like crazy too.
We had our first tantrum yesterday at the grocery store too! I think the whole store knew we were there. He really wanted to get down and walk and when you are at this store, you really don't want him down walking on his own, too many people and trying to get through the store, so Justin and I were off to the car (kicking and screaming the whole way).
We have had a lazy day here. Had planned to go to the store, but nap time didn't happen on schedule, so it was later and we were ready to eat dinner. No new pics today.
No comments:
Post a Comment