Carsten

Tsiava

After our eventful Friday, Dana and I dared to ride in the car with 3 children for 8 hours. That was actually really good time. We only make 2 or 3 stops the whole way and only one real screaming time, (Justin didn't want to fall asleep-but that only lasted about 10 minutes).
So, we made it home. Monday we had a lunch with Terry, Sara, and Abigail. After all was said and done, Dana and I decided to take on redo-ing the bathroom at Mom & Dad's house. It was in our plan for the week, but we weren't sure when....this is the before picture....lovely 70's...

Here is a during pictures....

And, here is an after picture...Dad still needs to put up a mirror and we are going to get new stuff to decorate the room....all in due time....

As for us, we are looking forward to a quiet day tomorrow...we will see if that really happens. To all of you whom I haven't responded to email, etc.....I will in time...miss you all!
This is where Justin spent some of his time while we were doing our painting...or he was in the high chair right outside the room...so he could see Mommy...
2 comments:
WOW!!! I cannot believe you got the bathroom done already. I just do not even recognize it as the same room. Just wow!!!
awesome! that 70's bathroom will forever be stuck in my memory though. nothing like the feeling of entering a bathroom and feeling like you just walked into studio 54 (not that i've done that, but i'm pretty sure my bathroom experience at aunt paula's is comparable). shoulda saved that wallpaper- could have scrapbooked with the stuff. heh.
Post a Comment