Sunday, September 23, 2007

New Feeding Chair

This weekend Justin got a new feeding Chair - Thanks to Grandma Paula.....The Bebe Pod was just getting too small and he could move himself around on the counter...so before he takes a spill, we decided to get him this. Now he can hang out in the kitchen while we cook and he can sit like a big boy at the kitchen table.....





This weekend has been full. We went to my friends house to take care of her 3 week old baby for a few hours, and then we were off to see Grandma Nellie...Auntie Miranda and Cousin Nellie were there too...so good to see the family. Then, off to do our grocery shopping for the week...and get a few needed things....

Today has been a nice relaxing day at home...Todd got up early and went to work for a few hours while Justin and I slept in a bit...then I met my good friend Michele for coffee here in town...and before we knew it, it was 10am....Justin was with us and did so very good...didn't really cry at all the whole 2 hours. Then home to hang with Daddy while Mommy got stuff done in the office, a nap for Justin....Lunch....hang out as a family....nap for Justin and then Todd made us a great dinner. We finished dinner and played cards....(Justin was playing with his Bob cards...he likes them and I can see he will be a card player). I remember playing cards with Grandma Erma all the time as a child...good memories....we always played Spite and Malace...what a goodie. Tomorrow is Monday...don't have any big plans for the week, but it seems that there is always something to do or organize, etc.

At least I got the bills filed and the office cleaned up a bit.

No comments: