Thursday, September 27, 2007

Sippy Cups

So, last month I purchased Justin a sippy cup thinking he might like to try it out with some water here and there....really to keep him occupied...so I bought a NUBY sippy...and it leaks. I just finished writing a letter to the company to ask them to either reimburse me or send me a coupon for a new "sytle" sippy - one that doesn't leak.

We will see what they do. I have heard in many cases that if you mail the company, they will try to compensate you in one way or another. I will let you all know if my letter works or not.

Sippy Cup

3 comments:

KJack said...

I used the larger version, with the same soft top portion, it's just the luck of the draw when you buy them (and other brands too) -some leak others don't. You're putting more effort than I did -just threw them away and bought new ones :) wasting money I know.

Dim and Jana said...

I'm afraid I haven't found one that doesn't leak yet... sometimes when they are new they don't and then they start... bummer.

Paula Jo said...

I just recently got $12 from Huggies (7 diapers missing tabs on one side) and $7.50 from Playtex (1st leaky sippy cup). It is worth your time I just phoned the company and they sent out the check. I like the playtex cups, I have had good luck.