Monday, July 30, 2007

6 Months old today

Justin turned 6 months old today. Here he is yesterday playing at the house. He is doing good...teething!!! Makes for a tough time for Mommy sometimes....and for some reason he now primarily want to B-feed and doesn't love taking a bottle...today(at aunties) he took the morning one, but then only wanted 1/2 for the afternoon...maybe he is just changing?



This is the happy boy I know....all smiles


We are now able to stand on our own two feet with help...getting better all the time. He is sitting up by himself-although he falls over after a bit....can't wait for those two teeth to show up.

Do you see the red in his hair in this picture???

4 comments:

Sara said...

Love the picture of Justin sitting on the couch, too cute ;-) See you in a couple weeks!

Gina said...

Boone was noticing the red when we were at your house...now I see it better. Little cutie.

Our Home Page said...

I may be a little predjustic, but he is the cutest boy ever.

Our Home Page said...

okay so I can't spell this morning. predjustice.