Monday, July 02, 2007

5 months old.

Here we are swimming at Grammy and Grampy's house 2 weekends ago. Justin loves his swim tube thing.




Just Chillin


Mommy & Justin



These toes taste good.


Mr. Grump...for a minute....



Cutie pie


I love my entertainer...if I could just figure out how to get that in my mouth.


5 months old on Saturday, June 30th.....




5 comments:

Gina said...

Little Cutie! He is getting so grown up.

Shana said...

Gina took the words out of my mouth! I can't believe how big he is! Also, I just saw that floaty thing in a catalog the other day, does the shade thing work well? I have one without the shade but was thinking of getting that one for the extra sun protection! :) Looks like you guys are having lots of fun!

Erica said...

New camera does a great job of capturing the moment.....of course knowing when to push the button also helps. Delightful pix!

Growininwillows said...

Shana-I do like the shade and it works great. we got it at either Target or Walmart...about 14.99..a good buy....

Shana said...

Thanks!! I'm gonna get one!