Last Sunday we decided to give Justin a bit of Rice Cereal...I tried to upload a video, but it was too big......can't say he gets much nourishment from the rice cereal, but he enjoys playing with it and the spoon. He is pretty entertaining now...and keeps us on our toes. Justin is now rolling over...he likes to stand on his feet (supported by us though).
This is the first weekend we have had a breather...today we have been at home all day long...a sigh of relief and relaxation. We are keeping busy and looking forward to another trip with the family in just a few short weeks. We are missing Grandma.

2 comments:
Justin looks like such a big kid!! I'm with you, Scarlett seems to enjoy the rice cereal experience more than she does the actual food! It's good fun for the parents, though!
He'll start eating it with gusto soon I bet. It was good to see you guys yesterday at G-MTG.
Post a Comment