Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Baths and family trip

This last weekend we went home to visit the family and have our annual camping trip. It was really nice to see all the family. We only see the folks from way up north once a year, so this is a family trip that you just can't miss. We ended up getting there a bit late....too many stops with Justin and then stopped to meet up with Mom and Dad and Jim, Dana, and kids to eat and help unload stuff at Grandpa's house.

Here is Justin and Grandpa hanging out at the river. We had a great time Saturday on the river.


Charlie jumping off the rocks at the river.


Everyone just sitting and enjoying while the kids play.


Todd, Els, and I went on a quick hike to Little Falls. It was a good hike, quick and fun too. Else was ahead of us treking the way for us - a good hiker she is. Here is Todd carrying Justin behind him....both love to be out and about.


The river is perfect!


Todd hanging out....not too many pics of Todd on here, but he does exist!


Bath time, couldn't resist putting this up. Justin is now out of his tubby and loves to take a bath. He would stay in for hours if he could.


After his bath, he had a funny hairdo...not a good shot but it was really cute!


As an update on our lives, I am now only working 2 days a week...that may change as I don't feel like I need to be there much longer. Will know more after I work with my boss on my hours tomorrow. Maybe I will go back and train more in September...we are planning on going on a vacation with the family in September - should be a blast.

Justin had a doctor appt. yesterday. He weighs in at 19 pounds and 28 inches long. He is a healthy boy. He got 2 shots and today has had a fever most all day. Doing better, as now I can actually blog, instead of hold him the whole time. I had him from about 6 am until Noon in my arms and he fussed...shots are just NO FUN!

He is laughing and playing more and more. He can now sit up on his own and for the most part he doesn't fall down. He is eating more and more too...we have had peas and sweet potatoes. the doctor said I couuld add a meal in a month, but i will see how it is going. He is still sorta eating, sorta playing.. I am in no hurry to make him eat solids....

Todd continues to work, work, work. Good thing he loves his job so much...and it isn't too far from home, which is really nice.

Okay, fussy boy has come out and wants to eat again...another thing we do about every hour on the hour. All for now...

1 comment:

Gina said...

Yeah and our 14+ month year old is now a whopping 19 lbs 10 oz. Somehow me thinks Justin is gonna be a big boy!