We were at Grammy & Grandpy's house...they have 3 dogs and Justin loves them!

His first present to open...he wasn't really sure what he was supposed to do with it. But, he sure likes the ribbon.

It tastes really good!

Daddy gave him a little one to try out, he was still perplexed.

Okay, now he gets it...Rip, Rip, Rip. . .

Justin got a baby leapfrog from Steve & Melissa. Here is Aunt Meghan showing him how to use it.

Crawling over Uncle Derek

On Monday Cate (Oma), Justin, and I drove to Mom & Dad's for a week (Oma to see Tootlepops)... Traveling with Oma is so great...we chat up a storm the whole way and the trip goes by real quick.
Justin was much closer to Mom this last visit. He enjoyed sitting on her lap and playing with her. He would hang out with Grandma while I did a few things here and there and was such a good boy for her.

He loves to play with Grandma walker. For some reason it is the highlight of toys.....

Jim and I treked out to the grocery store and bought a Christmas Tree for Mom & Dad's house...we called it the GOLDEN tree, since it was pretty pricey....I thought it would be cheap there, but I guess only if you do the U-cut...but we supported the Boy Scouts anyway...
Here is Jim putting up the Angel (Mom made this Angel years ago)....

Oma and Dana....

All the stocking are hung. . .

Reese loves his stocking...he wanted to hold it...

On Thursday, we (Mom, Sylvia, Christina, Grace, Justin, and I) went to visit Grandma Erma. I called her about 10am to see if it was a good day to come and she was playing B-I-N-G-O. She sounded like she was having so much fun! I told her we would be by to see her that afternoon and she was so excited to have visitors coming. We had a van full of people to go see her. When we arrived, she was in another quad listening to Christmas Music..some of the staff went to get her and brought her back to the living room shared in her Quad. I was so glad to see Grandma doing so well. She had a smile from ear to ear...even when we left, she was still smiling. She now jets up and down the hallways, knows all the folks there, and thinks they are all so wonderful. She has met many new people and loves for all the folks to sit around and tell stories of there childhood, etc.
Grandma is so very happy to be where she is....she loves the people and everything about it.
Mom in the living room visiting

Here is our happy Grandma.

On Friday I headed to visit with Dana for a quick visit and the Cousins were there to visit too. Stella loves to hold Justin. He did pretty good for letting her do so, but he was ready to jet out of there. He is pretty good natured.

Saturday Uncle Marlow, his daughter (Karen) and husband (Terry) came for a visit.
Dad & Karen as we visit around the table

Justin was enamored with Uncle Marlow.

He even let Terry hold him.

That night, Terry, Sara, and Abigail came for dinner...their Christmas with Mom & Dad...Abigail was able to open her gift from Mom & Dad, she got a little tykes car...Mom & Dad have one at their house, so Justin used that one and they played all night in the cars.....

Here is Abigail, Dad, and Justin. Justing couldn't stand his Papa holding Abigail and not joining in on all the fun!

Cate and I drove home on Monday...so, only a few more days until Christmas...this season has flown by like crazy!
3 comments:
GREAT pics! it was so fun to see you guys! i'm already looking forward to your next visit!
What great pictures!! Thanks for sharing them! :-) I LOVE the one of Stella and Justin, especially. Too cute!
Thanks for the great update on your family. Your mom looks good! I am glad your visit was a good one.
Post a Comment