Thursday, December 06, 2007

cloth . . . continued

Okay, so far I still haven't done a load of laundry....will tomorrow night, but so far no poo either...so I am sure he will have a big one while in a cloth diaper...I used a disposable today (1) cause I thought he might let one fly :)

Tidee Didee sounds great, but they don't service our area and I think I can actually get disposables cheaper than there cleaning rate....with coupons, etc...that is why we hadn't made the switch. We have a very similar service here, but again, there rates were more than disposables...

Cari - I am terrified of the #2's.....it grosses me out too, but I am at least going to try it. The pee ones are actually not that bad. And,as my friend Erin says....the disposables now are really stinky for sure....when he was little it didn't smell bad, but now you have to take them out daily....YUK....

I really like using the G with the cloth, cause it does have the plastic lining to it....so far I only have 2 covers...and I love the fun covers you can buy.

More tomorrow

1 comment:

Cari said...

Keep us updated! You're a pioneering Mom!