Thursday, December 06, 2007

Cloth Diaper Day #1

Well, I received the order of Kushies to start Cloth diapering...but, they are gigantic. It will take Justin another 6 months to fit into them. So, I had some pre-folds and started using them yesterday....they make the diaper huge, but we will see how day #2 goes.

I will take the Kushies AIO back and maybe purchase some other stuff at the Baby Used store...she sells New Happy Heiny's....and, I have a credit there. So far, it is going well.

Justin is a busy little guy. He has been really good with the Christmas tree....he really likes to look at it, point at it, and tried to get an ornament a few times, but really doesn't get too close. He is interested in this fun box that is wrapped in cute paper now though...really wants to touch it.

2 comments:

Cari said...

just out of curiousity... (and not personal experience, I'm afraid) but have you heard of tidee didee? They're a cloth diaper service that promises to be cheaper than disposables. I know some people here in Sac that use them. I'm afraid I'm still sticking my disposables! I hate #2's!!

erin said...

tidee didee is great. it is the service we use for Trenton. they take care off everything...even the poopy ones! we have two garbage cans with liners. one that is in the garage for the poopy ones and one in the nursary for the wet only ones. if we are short on diapers for the week, there no need to run to the store. we just wash some of the wet ones, and we're ready to go! you will notice that the cloth diapers do not give off an oder like the disposable ones do, when they get soiled!!! we use Imse Vimse Organic Diaper Covers which we like best. if you want me to give you a couple to try when you are up next, i will!
smiles,
erin