So, tonight was my night to wash the cloth diapers...so far only had pee diapers...until Todd got home....and it was an explosion! So, we had an explosive cloth diaper, made it though to the plastic stuff and almost out the back! Anyway, I decided to flick/swish it in the toilet and then pop it into the wash bin for diapers.....washed them all this evening and they all came out looking great. So, for my first attempt at this, I am feeling pretty good about it.
On another note - Justin is teething again, and these must be bad...for the past 2 or 3 days, we haven't been napping well (not all in the afternoon unless he nurses to sleep and then I hold him)....we were on such a great schedule that he didn't nurse and he would go down after snuggling for a bit...so we will be back to square one after these teeth decide to enter our world. Justin has also been going through a biting stage as well...yes, while nursing, and sometimes he just bites my leg. I am not sure if he is hungry, needs attention, or just wants to bite something! Today was his best day for not biting, but it does get old, and makes for a cranky mommy....this is all on top of the pinching that he does while nursing too...
On the good note for the day - you just can't help but love him! I can be as frustrated as anything because he is fussy, won't nap, etc...but once I get him calmed down and get to snuggle with him, it just is peaceful....I try to remember that this won't always be this way and he will soon grow to not want kisses and hugs.
I have some pictures from this past week - will try to post them this weekend, but I just had to blog about the diapers.
1 comment:
That's what they call "baptism by fire", Mama!! :-P Hugs to you. Just wait until the first time he pukes on you, just after having eaten hot dogs and red koolaide. Yeeecch!
Post a Comment