
so, here is the details:
buy 5 huggies product (certain count and stuff) and get a free voucher in the mail.
also, if you spend $50 on huggies you get $25.00 back in Rebate...I have already entered my info online and confirmed I will get my rebate...pretty cool. Plus, when you use coupons on top of the rebates, it all comes out cheaper too.
Here is the detail link
http://www.mommieswithcents.com/2009/07/rite-aid-deals-712-718.html
this is what I paid...not exact to what she did but close
purchase #1
diapers 1 1.49 (used $3 coupon) = 8.49
Diapers 14.99 (used $3 coupon) = 11.49
used a coupon for buy $25.00 of any Rite aid product and got $5.00 back (Had a few other items to buy, so minus another $5.00
total paid for first purchase = 14.98
Purchase #2
Diapers 11.49 ($3.00 copuon) = 8.49
Diapers14.99 ($3.00 Copuon) 11.99
Diapers14.99 - no coupon = 14.99
used another coupon for buy $25.00 of any Rite aid product and got $5.00 back
total paid for second purchase 30.47
total paid for both = 45.45
I will now get $25.00 back in rebate check
total paid for all = 20.45
AND....I will get a voucher for a free bag of diapers ($11.49 value) for Rite aid in the mail. This makes the diapers $.09 each (not including the free diapers I will get in the future.....pretty cool huh!
1 comment:
I follow imommies.com and freebies4mom.blogspot.com also:) you might like to take a look:)
Post a Comment