Well, only a few days to arrival of Baby #2. Todd and I went to our Pre-Op appt yesterday. I am scheduled for Monday morning at 6:00 am. Suggested we get there earlier since everyone who has surgeries that day has to go through admitting. We are taking Justin to Aunt Dana's and Uncle Jim's sunday night. We decided it was better for him to go to sleep without us and wake up without us than go to sleep with us and then we not be there when he wakes up and him be confused.
He was there yesterday (as we are often) and didn't want to leave the boys.
I intend to post have Dana post a picture on here as soon as possilbe. I will text her from the hospital so keep your eyes peeled for all the info!
3 comments:
just a few short days to go. sending love and support your way and wishing again that the miles did not exisit. xo
Love Gina
So excited! Hugs and love to you and yours. K
Good luck, hun! :) We'll be keeping you in our thoughts and prayers. Can't wait to see the new little one and find out his name!! :))
Post a Comment