Justin's favorite and most special book is a Thomas the train book. We read it all the time. He has now even come to sleeping with it...when he wakes up at 3:30 in the morning and comes to our bed, he asks us to read to him....and we have to tell him it is time to sleep. He is comforted by holding them I guess. This morning we had to read them before we even got out of bed.

Other news: I am getting closer and closer to the baby arrival date (August 3rd). You would think we would be ready. With Justin we had his room set up, clothing all washed and put away at least a month ahead of time, etc. We still have all the clothes to wash, the seat to put in the car and more. It won't take much, but I guess it is already starting with the second baby....they just don't get the same attention that the 1st one gets.
We are finished with our house. We closed escrow late yesterday and are relieved to have that all behind us. We can start really looking here for a house. Not sure Justin will adjust again. He loves being here in the "WILD" outdoors and he is very very attached to his Papa - I think Papa is attached to him as well. I wonder if there will be room enough on Papa's his lap for baby when new baby comes. Papa and Justin have a nightly routine after dinner of watching Thomas videos or doing learning games on the computer.

Other news: I am getting closer and closer to the baby arrival date (August 3rd). You would think we would be ready. With Justin we had his room set up, clothing all washed and put away at least a month ahead of time, etc. We still have all the clothes to wash, the seat to put in the car and more. It won't take much, but I guess it is already starting with the second baby....they just don't get the same attention that the 1st one gets.
We are finished with our house. We closed escrow late yesterday and are relieved to have that all behind us. We can start really looking here for a house. Not sure Justin will adjust again. He loves being here in the "WILD" outdoors and he is very very attached to his Papa - I think Papa is attached to him as well. I wonder if there will be room enough on Papa's his lap for baby when new baby comes. Papa and Justin have a nightly routine after dinner of watching Thomas videos or doing learning games on the computer.
3 comments:
Hey Alicia:
I enjoyed reading your Blog and Dana's. I feel like I have caught up on things very nicely...I miss you guys..but it sounds like you are doing great up there! I am happy for you! and very glad the house is closed...and that chapter is closed...love you guys..
Awwww that is so sweet. And yes it is more difficult getting ready for the 2nd one because you're taking care of the 1st one in addition. It's not because you're not paying as much attention to it, it's because you're very busy! :) Good luck with the house hunt, and I sure enjoy reading your updates. Thanks for the new cell number. xo
we were the same way and then it all came together fine. Amazingly #2 does get plenty because as a NB the simply require it.
Post a Comment