Four boys. . . big fun!
i have to say that i'd dump the gang-slang. ;) i like the superherosrus and the twolittlemonkeys. do you have nicknames for J and the new baby? is there anything J says that you think is super cute?and what's wrong with growininwillows? i like it!
I agree with Rae Ann - I like growininwillows. But if you move that'll have to be changed anyway. twolilmonkeys is cute. Dana's Aunt
2boys4us?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
i have to say that i'd dump the gang-slang. ;) i like the superherosrus and the twolittlemonkeys.
do you have nicknames for J and the new baby? is there anything J says that you think is super cute?
and what's wrong with growininwillows? i like it!
I agree with Rae Ann - I like growininwillows. But if you move that'll have to be changed anyway. twolilmonkeys is cute. Dana's Aunt
2boys4us?
Post a Comment