Monday, March 23, 2009

It's a BOY ! ! !

It's a BOY


We had our ultrasound this morning...phew....I had to pee like a race horse....they did let me go a bit before the session, but then you have to wait again, and just before she let me go "a little"...then after she got some of the US done, I got to go for a good PEE..I had forgotten how much you had to go when you aren't allowed to go. And, I think I drank more water then I needed too...they told me not to drink any more water...

Seems like it all went well...they don't tell you if anything is wrong, but we saw the heartbeat and heard it....saw the "boy parts"-although I don't have a photo, but here are a few photo's...20 weeks.




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!

He and Justin will be the best of buddies! And think how much fun you'll have with the tootles!

:)

Kristine said...

Congratulations!!! Justin will have fun with another boy in the family! And just think of all the money you will save on cloths since you have them already!
Come see us!

rae ann said...

WAHOO! more boys!

KJack said...

Well that makes things easy..and cheaper. Though I was really getting excited about buying pink and purple. Congrats on the boy.

Gina said...

WELL Abigail will have lots of little boys to play with now ;)

Shana said...

Congrats on another boy!

SoozeSchmooze said...

I guess it is good to know exactly what to expect! I love the baby tracker thing...keeping us up to date on the exact about of days hours and minutes until delivery! ;) Yikes...it take soooo long!!!

Cari said...

Boys are awesome!! Congrats!!