Friday, March 13, 2009

A bright sunny day!

Well, at least it is a bright sunny day as of now..supposed to get rain tonight and this weekend. SO, Justin and I took advantage of the sun and went out back to play on his tricycle that he got for Christmas from Papa...we are still learning the footie things (I think I need to get some straps for him)




This is the tree out back (neighbors tree), but thought I would take a photo - thought it looked pretty cool.


And finally Justin posing for a picture....he wanted to wear his jacket, even though it was T-shirt weather. After our out back adventure, we had to go walking down the street for another adventure....felt good to get out, since we have been in the house most of the week, since Justin was sick.

1 comment:

KJack said...

too cute! Yes some straps placed on the blocks would help. Glad you all are feeling better.