As many of you know from reading "Tootlepops" that Mom passed away on May 31st. We had a full week of family and are now home. I think of Mom every day and miss her.
We had a video at her Memorial Service and yesterday I watched it for the first time since being home, it brought tears to my eyes and so many good memories too.
8 comments:
Hi Alicia, You were in our thoughts and prayers last week. Hope you are hanging in there! Did the plant I ordered arrive?
Hugs,
Karen
The things I always loved and remember most about your mom was her huge love for life and her family. Her kindness towards others and her beautiful smile. I sure have had you on my mind.
Love Gina
I'm so sorry for your loss. Hold on tight to Justin and know that she's in there, in both of you.
Love to your whole family.
Hi Alicia- Glad you're all home safe. Sending you hugs from us two. Love from the jacks
What a darling picture. Thinking about you all. Lots of love.
Alicia, Todd, & Justin,
I've thot of you all so much since your Mom's passing. Her picture with Justin is so precious and even more so now. I'm so sorry you had to lose your Mom so early.
Dana's Aunt Diane
So sorry for you loss. Been thinking of you!
Hi Alicia,
It was so good to see you the other day. I was glad to have the chance to come to your Moms service. Someday maybe I'll get to meet Todd too and can meet Dave.
Hope your weight maintaining...I'm working real hard on mine.
Post a Comment