So, last night I gave Justin some applesauce for dinner with Cinnamon (the good kind) . . and about 10 minutes later this appears....it went away after about 30 minutes, but I guess I need to be a biyt more careful with cinnamon? He has graham crackers fine, but this was a good amount in the applesauce - it kinda got out of control....I read online to give him some more in 2 weeks and see what happens...I think I might try the cheapola kind though. I did read that the cheap kind and the good cooks kind have different ingredients in them and surprisingly enough - many people have a reaction to it.

We have been talking for a long time about doing some painting - but frankly we were afraid to add color...we have been here for a year and a half and were / are ready for something new. Here is the sample colors...first one for the one wall behind the entertainment center in the living room.

and this one will be the whole wall in the kitchen, we started with a sage green and progressed a bit darker....
1 comment:
LOVE the colors!! Good choices. :-)
Post a Comment