Living area:

Kitchen:

Bedroom:

Often when I am vacuuming, Justin wants to help...my vacuum has all the attachments, so he can play vacuum too.

The great outdoors...since coming home from Mom & Dad's, Justin wants to be outside all the time. Last night we planted some of the plants. He is a great helper, but now all he wants to do is take the dirt out of the pots. HHmmm...

5 comments:
Looks great!
I love the new paint colors! Great job Todd. Boy Justin is sure helping so nicely ;)
Love the colors; love the flowers. Justin is such a cutie pie. And what a good helper.
Okay now tell me your counter in your kitchen and kitchen table aren't always that clean?!? How do you keep them from becoming "clutter magnets"???
I love the colors! Your hubby sounds like a pretty handy guy to have around and Justin looks like a beginning gardener.
Wow, I like those colors very much!
Good on ya....as they say in Australia!
Post a Comment