Well, yesterday when I was getting breakfast for Justin and I, he threw up all over me...he was just fine before that, playing and helping me vaccum the house.....so after that he just layed around most all day. He napped and then right before lunch, threw up again....last night again about Midnight and a little bit this AM...the doctor says the stomach flu is going around and it just has to pass by itself.....We will see how today goes....oh and lovely diarrhea too.
1 comment:
Ugh, I feel for you! At least he had the courtesy to puke BEFORE he ate breakfast, and not after!! LOL
Poor little guy. And poor mommy too. I hope you don't get it. It's been going around our office, too. I was out yesterday as were several other people. I didn't have the pukes, but I had the upset tummy, achies and intestinal distress too. Bleah! I hate being sick.
Post a Comment