He is such a cutie-patootie! The tummy time thing is something relatively new. I'd not heard of this before our grandson was born in 2005. They didn't have that when my kids were babies. :-)
He is already changing and I haven't seen him... :( Cute little man you have! The tummy time is new because we are to put our babies to sleep on their backs now. This is to give them time to strengthen their necks, help with digestion, and help their heads form right so they don't end up with a flat spot from being on their backs...
3 comments:
He is getting so grown up. Can't wait to see him again.
He is such a cutie-patootie! The tummy time thing is something relatively new. I'd not heard of this before our grandson was born in 2005. They didn't have that when my kids were babies. :-)
He is already changing and I haven't seen him... :(
Cute little man you have!
The tummy time is new because we are to put our babies to sleep on their backs now. This is to give them time to strengthen their necks, help with digestion, and help their heads form right so they don't end up with a flat spot from being on their backs...
Post a Comment