Wednesday, March 07, 2007

5 week Dr. Appt.

Justin had his doctor visit yesterday. He now weighs 10 pounds and is 23.5 inches long. I believe his weight was in the 50th percentile and his height in the 75th. I think he will be pretty tall. After we finish up using his newborn diapers we will graduate to size 1!

Here is a picture from our picture session back in December with the Warren Family-Just got the photo's this week!

4 comments:

BandK said...

Alicia, that's one of the best pictures of you I've ever seen! Gorgeous! And the two of you, of course, are so cute together! :-)

Cari said...

i think scarlett grows an inch a day! sometimes I want to keep her this size forever, where she can cuddle up on my shoulder and take little baby breaths. We'll have to get the babies together (once they can do more than spit and stare)!

Shana said...

This is a great picture of you two! Now you need one with Justin, although I shouldn't talk! We really need to get one done with Chloe... We still haven't done one of all three of us professionally!!!

Didge said...

What a great picture, with Justin under wraps still, what peace! But I am sure it seems like he has always been a part of your family even though he is only a few weeks old. Glad to hear that the nights are going better! Love ya!