Thursday, March 22, 2007

A fall....

Well, last night I came home from a full afternoon. There was stuff on the porch, so I put Justin on the couch...which I do often....and got the stuff to put on the counter and I herd a "thump"....he FELL off the couch. I couldn't believe it. I picked him up and he fussed a little bit, nursed him, and he seemed just fine. I panicked and called Mom and Gina for advice-of coarse you feel like the worst mother in the whole world!!!! .....all in all, his eyes dialatied the way there were supposed to, all his parts still move great and he seemed to be more startled than anything. There are no bumps on his head or anything either. I kept an eye on him all night long to make sure he was okay, and he woke at eating times (although about a 1/2 hour later than normal, but we have been working on that anyhow)...and is a cheery happy baby.

I am still half tempted to call the Dr. but realy I think he is just fine. Todd says to get used to bumps and stuff, cause he will be full of falling over when he is trying to walk and sit up...

No comments: