Saturday, March 03, 2007

One Month Pictures

Today we went to the mall and Justin had his one month pictures taken. There were a ton of pictures to choose from, if not for the cost I would have gotten them all - hopefully when we meet up with Auntie Dana she will take some better ones too.






Today was a beautiful day here....it was about 75 degrees. We met up with Grandma Nellie, Jason, Miranda, and Kids for lunch....it was fun to see Little Nellie again too. I think our next photo shoot we will put both babies in the picture. Should be fun!

3 comments:

Gina said...

Boy he's getting big. I can't hardly believe it's been a month. Hope to see you guys soon. Give Justin love from us. XOXO

Dim and Jana said...

Cute pictures! Don't you hate how much they cost??? And you want them all... We'll get some cute ones for you... Keep the pictures coming, he is changing fast!

BandK said...

He is SO adorable!!! Thanks for sharing the pictures with us. He looks kind of puzzled about the whole ordeal . . . ;-)