Some more from the hospital.....
I couldn't resist Justin sleeping with Daddy....both are so content! It was a lifesaver having Todd stay the night in the hospital with me and Justin.
Here we are the first full day at home.

Family picture as of Saturday night. Justin is 4 days old here.
4 comments:
Wonderful pictures!! Thanks for posting them. I LOVE the one of the three of you. Enjoy your new little one!!
I got teary at the family picture. Isn't it nice when your family feels complete? (for now of course...now you need a doggie for Justin ;))
Oh you look like a perfect little family..nice to see an Oregon grandma in there too! She looks like she knows what she is doing! Good to have some help.
I can't believe how precious your little family is! You have a baby... I'm so happy for you and Todd, you must feel like everything in the world is sunshine and rainbows. :) (Except the poop!!)
Love ya!
Post a Comment