Sunday, February 11, 2007

Weight Watchers Blog Site

I will be doing WW again to loose these pregnancy pounds-will get to a meeting once I can drive and take Justin into the public. I know that Jim has started up again and my friend Karen (who so graciously offered up her house as a place of rest for when Mom was in the Hospital) and came to the ICU to offer up her house too....while there we all decided it was a great idea to have a WW blog site...Karen has set up a blog site for anyone interested in sharing progress, frustration, and to get support....

Here is the site:



http://westcoastweightwatchers.blogspot.com/



So I can't resist posting another picture. Justin with Daddy. He is just about ready to suck on his thumb in this picture. I don't think it was intentional, but still sooo cute.

1 comment:

KJack said...

Okay Alicia, I'm working on this too. Went to the doc yesterday to get some advice and have my blood pressure checked out. All is good on the blood pressure, as for the weight, yes doc didn't mince any words -too heavy. Will email Karen to get set up on the blog.