Saturday, February 10, 2007

I am back...

Well...Mom is on the mend. Thank you to all our friends and family who were there to support us. We really appreciate it. They left this morning to go back home to Oregon. Mom and Dad stayed with us last night...good to have at least one more night with them.
Justin is one week old in this picture.


And again one week old in this picture.

Dad was able to stay with us during his stay while Mom was in the hospital. We were able to get a little time in with the baby....

8 comments:

Gina said...

I'm so glad that your mom is doing better. These are such precious pictures.

Shana said...

So glad to hear your mom is on the mend. Thanks for posting more pictures of Justin! What a sweetie!

kaschim said...

Justin is so cute. Late Congratulations.
All the best for you and your family

erin said...

Great news about your mom! I am really glad that she is doing well. Your little man is adorable! Keep the updates coming. I look forward to watching him grow!!!

BandK said...

Justin is so alert! And he is so adorable. I can't wait to meet him! I'm also so glad your mom is doing so much better. What a miracle!

Cari said...

Thanks for keeping us updated about your mom... we're really thinking about her and your family! Justin is just a cutie pie!! You must be thanking your lucky stars everyday!

Didge said...

Glad to hear that your mom is doing better. What an experience for you all...Reminds me of bringing home a newborn and a 3 year old with a fractured femur and in traction at home for 3 more weeks....you just do what you can and take things one day at a time! Mom plans to get ahold of her up in Oregon. It looks like Justin is getting a lot of cuddles! Give him one from us too.

KJack said...

Hmm in some of these pics he looks alot like his cousin Gracie. So cute. Hope things are going good. Call me if u ever need anything. Hugs to all.