Saturday, February 17, 2007

Crib and Changing Table



Thought I would put up some pictures of Justin in his crib and on his changing table. Crib and Table were given to us from Doug and Carola.....thank you soooo very much. We love them both!

Justin is growing so big...can't beleive it is already 2.5 weeks already. Time is flying by.

This is Justin's first time in the crib. He typically is in his bassinet next to me, or (I do admit) sometimes in bed with us!

3 comments:

Gina said...

What a little cutie he is. It's ok to have him tucked in with you from time to time. From 3:30 - 6:00 AM today Abigail was with us cuz she wouldn't go back to sleep in her crib and we were to tired to fight the crankies.

BandK said...

He is so cute. He looks so serious -- like he is contemplating the problems of the world! I can see both of you in his features. :-)

Our Home Page said...

Oh my goodness. Justin is so darn cute (I am not biased or anything). He looks like he has grown so much in just a week.
Love you all,
sis