Hi Alicia, I was just checking our your progress...four boys! Sounds like a whole lot of fun (and a little bit of noise thrown in there too:) Glad to see that you are doing fine other than babies sitting on your bladder! Love H
Thanks for your comment. Justin sure is getting big! Looks like he and Clayton have fun with their cousins.
I was talking to Dana a while back and she said you were expecting twins. Wow! And I thought I was busy.(: It'll be fun to check in on you guys here and follow from afar.
2 comments:
Hi Alicia, I was just checking our your progress...four boys! Sounds like a whole lot of fun (and a little bit of noise thrown in there too:) Glad to see that you are doing fine other than babies sitting on your bladder! Love H
Hey Alicia!
Thanks for your comment. Justin sure is getting big! Looks like he and Clayton have fun with their cousins.
I was talking to Dana a while back and she said you were expecting twins. Wow! And I thought I was busy.(: It'll be fun to check in on you guys here and follow from afar.
Jeannie
Post a Comment