Sunday, March 13, 2011

20 Week Ultrasound.

We had our 20 week ultrasound on Friday. All fingers and toes seem to be attached. No word on Identical or Fraternal. I was more interested in the gender and we are having

TWO

BOYS

Although I didn't really "see" what the tech was showing us on Baby B (his genitals). so, I personally can't confirm.....but the tech was very confident and from what I have read boys are easier to see than girls.

Here are a few photo's of Baby A and Baby B. One of them is directly on my bladder, making life a little harder this last week. I think I will need to get used to it. So, Todd has to help more as I need to rest more, etc.


We have a scheduled "C" on July 21st, although maybe they will decide to come earlier. Justin and Clayton both came early..Clayton was even a day before his schedule "c" .

Clayton has moved into sharing a room with Justin as of Friday night. He is in a pack-n-play. We had hoped he would like to sleep in the bottom bunk - but that didn't go well last night. So, for now he is happy in the PNP.

2 comments:

jessica said...

you are definitely going to be a 'boy' expert! congrats...super duper exciting!

JoAnn Waldo said...

Well I vote for the July 21st date as that is my birthday!! I would at least remember their birthdays :-)