Sunday, May 30, 2010

Remembering Mom

Today marks Mom being gone 2 years. This picture taken about 3 years ago....Mom, Dad, Justin, and I went to the coast for the day. Her favorite place....today we are going to the Ocean for Dinner and to just be there....something about it...

I miss her so much! I miss that she didn't get to meet Clayton and watch her grandbabies grow up....I miss that she isn't just a phone call away...she always made everything better...

Mom - We miss you and Love you!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful picture, Alicia! I miss your mom, too. What an incredible woman! Thank you for posting her picture. We were very blessed to have her, weren't we? Look how you share the same smile!!!! Love you,
Luanne

Gina said...

ahh...honey thanks for sharing your thougts on your mom. I can't imagine how hard it is. XOXO

Gina said...

ahh...honey thanks for sharing your thougts on your mom. I can't imagine how hard it is. XOXO