Sunday, May 16, 2010

6 years ....

Yesterday Todd and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary. Wow has life changed since we got married....countless moves, 3 houses, a few cars, and 2 kids later...we find ourselves back close to my hometown (I never thought I would move back). We spend yesterday working around the house, getting plants for outside and then a nice dinner with the kids....

I have the best husband in the world! He works hard all week long and then works hard on the weekend around here with us.

5 comments:

Shana said...

Congratulations!! Time flies, huh! We are coming up on 8 in a few months!!

Bookworm said...

Awww you definitely do have a wonderful husband. Congrats!

Dim and Jana said...

Sorry we missed it! We didn't even watch your kids for you... let us know when you want to go out alone!

CabinFever said...

Happy Anniversary to you - the colors in your house look great! How about I give you my grocery list and you shop for me? I suppose it's a bit of a game, but I have a hard time getting in the groove of coupons. The few times I've been diligent about it, I've been amazed at the savings, but . . . adorable boys - lucky to have parents like you.

Growininwillows said...

Lisa,

Couponing is a lot of work...I am stocking up for my Yard Sale, so you can come check out our loot and get a "friendly" preview when the time comes....we can make some deals! It helps to coupon when I have kids in diapers too....glad someone is watching the coupon blog...maybe will help you a little somewhere along the line?